Monday, October 8, 2012

Ah.. crazy wrecked journal part 12? lol

I have done a few wrecked journals before now with online groups and with assorted others but I started a new one with a freind last week. I did the cover and a few pages.. thought I would post em here.


This is my favorite pages. They are butterfly wings (duh) that are pages themselves. They have shadow wings underneath that are a whole other entity in themselves. I am thinking of finding some glorius quote or poem of freedom etc to write on those lovely wings. And, perhaps another quote to write on the shadows, about living in the shadow.




looks better in person...at least I think so. But it does not matter because this is a wrecked journal. Its not about making pretty, its about making!


And why are my pictures lying on their sides? Because for some strange reason blogger won't let me flip em over yet... maybe later they will. At the moment it won't even let me edit my text, (hence the these this problem above).. better be extra careful what I type.

 





1 comment:

  1. Magnificent post..so beautiful ..and I am in awe of your butterfly wings..gorgeous!
    Happy Creating!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete